Ray White Wilston
Classic Queenslander with City Views
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This is arguably the best opportunity currently available in Alderley. This classic Queenslander, located on a sprawling 809m2 block, is perched on Alderley Hill and boasts stunning city views.
- Two generously sized bedrooms + sunroom / third bedroom with traditional features, including bay windows and ornate ceilings
- Air-conditioned living area which leads to a large separate dining room
- A large multipurpose sunroom adjoining the bedrooms
- A fully renovated kitchen with suite of Bosch appliances, soft close cabinetry, an abundance of storage, and stylish fittings
- One updated bathroom with large double shower
- A spacious back deck opening out from the kitchen, ideal for appreciating the city views and entertaining
This property would be ideally suited to professional couples or families. The convenience of its location cannot be overstated, and Elgin Street will provide you with easy access to the bus routes of Enoggera Road and Banks Street, plus a mere 600m from the Alderley train station. If you opt to drive, you will be just 10 minutes from the Brisbane CBD.
For families, you will be within the Newmarket State School catchment and convenient to private schools such as Marist College, Mt St Michael's, and Hillbrook Anglican School. You are guaranteed to enjoy the balmy Brisbane climate with Banks Street Reserve a short stroll away; one of the inner-north's best kept secrets, it contains 30 hectares of bushland and walking trails for your enjoyment.
Available now, this property will not last long! Call now to inspect!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.