Beautiful & spacious 3 bedroom home in Suburbia
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Located in the heart of one of Brisbane's most sought after blue chip suburbs, 91 Richmond Street presents the unique opportunity to secure homely living in a great location with all your desires and wants. Perched on 951 square meters, this property has all the hallmarks of a great family home, the big backyard, spacious living and dining areas, same level rooming and a separate rumpus to escape to; opportunities to secure homes like this are far and few between.
The property features:
- 3 Bedrooms with newly carpeted flooring & curtains, 2 with walk in wardrobes
- 1 Bathroom with split Bath & Shower with exhaust fan
- Living room with fresh carpet and plenty of floorspace for all your homely items
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances (Oven, rangehood & 4x burner gas stovetop) & dual sink
- Rumpus room downstairs as a quiet getaway
- Covered terrace downstairs, ideal setup for a BBQ area
- Lock up manual garage with dual carport
- Large grass front & back yard
Located in the heart of Gordon Park, there is an abundance of amenities within short distance of the property. Located around the corner are local shops, cafes, restaurants, the Kedron Brook Catchment & bikeway, public transport, the Airport Link & Clem Jones Tunnel for good measure. Be sure to inspect and apply soon as this property is sure to be snapped up quickly!
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.