Gorgeous 3 Bedroom Suburban Family Home with traditional finishes
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Located in the heart of Grange and surrounded by character properties, this high set 3 bedroom Queenslander evokes traditional heritage features accompanied by updated additions sympathetic to modern day relevancy. Situated on a low maintenance 556sqm block, this property is a tenants dream as it features any and all amenities and needs within a stone's throw distance.
Shouldered with local parks, bus stops and fantastic local schools nearby, this property is as unique in its location as it is in its style.
The property features:
- 3 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes and carpeted flooring
- Master bedroom with ensuite
- Extended sun-room for a quiet getaway
- Spacious kitchen with ample storage and quality appliances
- Expansive Veranda ideal for entertaining
- Fully fenced backyard, ideal escape for the kids to enjoy the great outdoors
- Striking main bathroom with bath and shower accompanied by stone vanity
- Air Conditioned throughout
- Undercover parking
- Generous 5,000 litre water tank
Located within walking distance of WIlston State School, St Columba's Primary School, a short drive of Princes Charles and Royal Brisbane Hospitals and easy access to the ICB and Clem 7, this house is perfectly located and designed as the ideal family home. Surrounded by local cafes, shops and the Kedron Brook, enjoy the convenience of living a suburban lifestyle with exposure to the finer desires of city living and easy accessibility.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.