Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
UNDER CONTRACT! UNDER CONTRACT!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated within 6 kilometres of the city, this apartment represents an incredible opportunity for the astute investor or a first home buyer looking to crack into the market. Carefully cared for, this property is a unique offering that combines an incredible aspect with near-unrivalled proximity to a wealth of amenities.
Spoil yourself with:
- A low maintenance unit a low maintenance block
- Central street with walking distance to the Alderley train station and bus stops, the new Coles shopping precinct and Newmarket State Primary School
- Open plan kitchen and dining with scope to value-add
- Spacious North-East facing living room that takes in views to the surrounds
- Sliding doors out to the balcony allow you to naturally regulate the unit with seasonal breezes
- Access to the highly-regarded Kelvin Grove State School Catchment
- Enviable proximity to a wealth of new developments, including the Reading Village Cinema and Dining Precinct, due for completion November this year.
- Split-System air-conditioning will keep the whole unit hospitable always
- Lock-Up Garage with room for additional storage
The owners have provided clear instructions to SELL, so don't delay moving on this incredible opportunity. If you have any questions, please contact Elliott Clarke on 0421 498 605.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.