Inspection and auction details
Auction location: 74 KEDRON BROOK ROAD, WILSTON
ENTRY LEVEL BUYING, WALKING DISTANCE TO CHERMSIDE SHOPPING CENTRE
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
It's all about location location location! Just a a few minutes walk from Westfield Chermside in a quiet culde-sac, this cute little home is perfect for the first home buyer wanting to get into the market at an entry level price or an investor looking for future development opportunities. Perched on a flat 678m2 block with side access this home is a must see.
- Well appointed kitchen with Gas cooking
- Polished hardwood timber floors throughout
- Extra large master bedroom with en-suite
- Split system air-conditioning
- Fully fenced with side access to the rear with Garden Shed
- Back North East facing Deck overlooking large back yard
- Zoned LMR with possibility for future development subject to BCC approval
Walking distance to Kedron Wavell Service Club, Swimming Pool, and public transport this could be the perfect home for you. The interstate investor has purchased elsewhere and has a genuine need to sell the property.
Please contact Andrea Brown 0417 182 824 for further information or check open home times.
678m² / 0.17 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.