Auction location: In Rooms - 74 Kedron Brook Road, Wilston
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Hilltop Retreat set on 2 Ha just 13km from CBD
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Set high atop picturesque bushland surrounds, on a commanding and elevated 20,000m2 allotment with north easterly views, presented to the market for the first time is this free flowing, three level contemporary residence that provides a relaxed living environment. With captivating and uninterrupted panoramic views through to Moreton Island, framed by beautiful Queensland bush, 28 Ridgewood Court transports you to another world where privacy and serenity is priceless.
This exclusive residence spread across three luxurious levels, boasting five generous bedrooms, two stylish main bathrooms, versatile living areas and endless entertainment options.
However, it is the seamless flow out onto the rear covered outdoor entertainment patio, enveloped by an elevated extraordinary bushland vista with sparkling in-ground pool, covered gazebo and turfed poolside area that's perfect for children, which transforms this wonderful home into a summer paradise and makes you feel like your always on holidays.
The surrounding property grounds also include fully fenced sections perfectly suited for small livestock or family pets to roam free within, multiple established fruit trees, children's play area, fire-pit, in addition to providing an endless scope for future additions of sheds, a tennis court or further expansion.
From the moment you venture into this wonderful property, it will be easy to picture the family thoroughly enjoying every square inch of this gorgeous home for years to come.
This beautiful 5 acre property is conveniently located within minutes to Brookside, Mitchelton village, train station and bordered by bush walking/riding trails accessing adjacent conservation reserves. It's perfectly positioned for those seeking a countryside paradise within easy commuting distance to the city.
Additional features you will love:
* Commanding 20,000m2 parcel on rural residential zoned elevated land
* Low maintenance inner city acreage living
* Situated in a whisper-quiet cul-de-sac
* Uninterrupted views across the scenic Valley and out to Moreton Island
* Ultra-private & elevated position
* Integrated sustainable design concepts, 2 x 20 L tanks, 10kw solar panels, Enviro Cycle Septic System
* Foxtel cable installed, ADSL internet
* Crimsafe security, 3 M security film to bifold doors and CHUBB security system
* Stunning spacious kitchen with stone benches, custom joinery and Smeg and Bosch appliances newly installed: Smeg chef style cooker with and oven, Bosch dishwasher
* Air-conditioned throughout for year round comfort
* Expansive master retreat with separate study and sitting area
* Remote double car-garaging with ample visitor parking
* Surrounded by beautiful Queensland bushland
* Landscaped gardens, fully-fenced property sectioned into 2 separate areas
* Multiple fruit trees, chicken coops, children's fort and swings
* Bushwalking and riding trails in your street and property
* 13km to the Brisbane CBD and 18km to Brisbane Airport
* Various public transport options and direct links to Brisbane's best private & public schools
* Short drive to Bunya and Samford village
This is a rare opportunity to secure a property of distinction, unparalleled privacy and an enviable lifestyle.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Bush Retreat
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 ha / 4.94 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.