IMMACULATE HIDDEN GEM
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Exceptionally renovated with an impressive sense of space and privacy, this gorgeous apartment offers unique features rarely offered but very easy to enjoy.
Spread over 125m2, the fluid layout provides tremendous separation with ease of living as the focus. Its' large combined lounge/dining area flows seamlessly to the over sized sandstone paved patio, dressed in aged iron bark timber. This private garden sanctuary welcomes the natural and constant breezes throughout the entire home. Covered in solar span roofing, it provides for year-round comfort. With direct access from the courtyard through to a private walkway at the rear of the complex, you are assured of easy exercise enjoyment.
A large custom designed kitchen with stone benches and two pac finishing caters for an abundance of storage options and a central point for entertaining ease. The two spacious bedrooms offer an incomparable sense of space and privacy. Both finished with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans, they are well positioned to service the two way bathroom.
Move in, relax and enjoy this absolutely beautiful apartment!
- Sandstone and timber features in private outdoor courtyard
- Internal laundry
- Two way bathroom
- Large 7.5kw air conditioner
- Spacious entertainers kitchen with stone benches and two pac kitchen finishing
- Bedrooms with ceiling fans, great storage and separation
- Lock up garage with separate lockup storage room
- Large private outdoor courtyard with solar span roofing, sandstone and aged timber treatment and private rear access
- Large 125.8m2 layout with fabulous flow
- 5 minute walk to Stafford shopping precinct
- Affordable outgoings rates @ $303 pq body corporate @ $650 pq
A fabulous lifestyle awaits with every amenity right on your doorstep, including multiple caf precincts, shopping centre and cinema complex just down the road, public transport on your doorstep and the airport link just moments away and only 5 kms to the CBD.
Offering lifestyle loving, low maintenance living, it presents a perfect opportunity for those looking to reside in or invest in this popular suburb.
Make this top of your inspection list as it will be sold!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1m² / 0 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.