Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
UNDER CONTRACT! UNDER CONTRACT!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Positioned in elevated Haig Street in Brisbane's most popular and smallest suburb, you'll delight in sunset views and breezes from this spacious top floor apartment. Its layout and size is ideal for shared accommodation and its ready to occupy and enjoy. Features you'll love;
- Boutique complex of 6 with secured entry + low fee's and healthy sinking fund
- Stunning renovated kitchen with abundant storage
- Built for size and designed to maximize the aspect
- Light and bright living area with exceptional views and connection to outdoors
- Generous balcony perfect for privacy, entertaining and sunset enjoyment
- Main bedroom with exceptional storage, modern, renovated ensuite and fabulous views
- Internal laundry
- Beautiful neutral flooring and crisp interiors throughout
- Spacious garage with extra storage
- Solar panels mean that you'll enjoy no or very low electricity costs
- Solid rendered brick construction in sought after location
A city fringe atmosphere awaits with every amenity right on your doorstep, including multiple caf precincts, shopping centre and cinema complex just down the road, public transport is a short walk, as is kilometers of parkland on the Kedron Brook and much, much more.
Offering lifestyle loving, low maintenance living, it presents a perfect opportunity for those looking to reside in or invest in this popular suburb.
Make this top of your inspection list as it will be sold!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1m² / 0 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.