LARGE OPEN PLAN TOWN HOME WALKING DISTANCE TO CITY AND TRANSPORT
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This spacious open plan town home is sits in a popular pocket of Herston, featuring a full sized kitchen and large outdoor deck. This is the perfect home for those that need plenty of space on a townhouse budget.
Currently being rented to long term tenants this would make the perfect investment property. Rental appraised at $500.00 per week, walking distance to Queensland's largest Hospital (The Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital - RBWH) and walking distance to Queensland University of Technology and Kelvin Grove State College.
- Downstairs offers a large open-plan living and dining space opening out to an enormous deck
- The kitchen has been well maintained and includes stainless steel appliances; it also has a nice big pantry and laundry cupboard
- Upstairs includes 3 big bedrooms all with large wardrobes; the master has a walk-in robe and also includes an ensuite. Also upstairs is a family bathroom, complete with a shower-over-bath.
- Ceiling Fans and air-conditioning throughout.
- The complex is made up of only 8 townhouses
- Modest body corporate fees of approximately $500 per quarter
Herston is a small Inner City suburb with a population of about 1,800 residents. It is dominated by the Royal Brisbane and Women's Hospital. The hospital campus is also shared by the Queensland Institute of Medical Research, New Dental Hospital and the Royal Children's Hospital. Victoria Park Golf complex is nearby as well as walking distance to public transport.
Please contact Andrea Brown 0417 182 824 to arrange an appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.