Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Stunning Fully Renovated Family Home - 896m² - Designer Living in The Avenues!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned at the end of a whisper quiet no through road in the prestigious 'Kedron Avenues' you will find this exceptional two level fully renovated family home. This quality Queensland home is positioned on a massive 896m2 allotment with the rear of the block facing North. This home has just undergone a complete transformation that has been designed for an established family searching for multiple living options on different levels.
- Double brick external walls that have been bagged and painted, ensuring the ground level remains cool in summer and warm in
- 4 generously sized, light filled bedrooms overlooking the garden. Three of the bedrooms boasting built in robes.
- Open plan living area with high 2.6 metre ceilings and durable, low maintenance matte white epoxy floors throughout.
- Brand new bathroom complete with wall to ceiling tiled shower recess, free standing tub, plantation shutters and matte black tap-ware.
- Split system air conditioning servicing the living area and bedrooms.
- New laundry includes stone bench tops and plenty of storage with easy access to the garden. Brand new water system recently installed.
- Plenty of storage with two separate linen cupboards and an under stair storage room.
- French doors opening out onto the covered outdoor living area and seamlessly flowing out onto the expansive, fully fenced garden.
- A level, child friendly backyard with established trees and lush green lawn.
- Double garage with plenty of room for both cars and storage.
- Brand new open plan kitchen overlooking the treetops and flowing onto the rear deck. Includes a separate butlers pantry, large island bench with stone bench tops and Smeg appliances.
- Large open plan living and dining rooms with Black Japan floors throughout and finished in a matte finish.
- Master bedroom with separate walk in robe and ensuite complete with double sinks, generous sized shower and casement windows overlooking the landscaped garden.
- Powder room
- Light filled staircase covered in seagrass carpet.
- Separate sitting area opening out onto the rear deck and into the kitchen.
The Land Parcel
- 896 m2 of land with 20m frontage.
- Ideal Northern facing block with elevated views at the rear of the home
- Fully fenced and secure
- Full side access for trailers and additional storage.
- Very level and low maintenance. Plenty of room for a pool either at the back or to the side of the house with side access leading to a double lock up garage.
With direct access to acres of park land and bike tracks literally at the end of the street, it is not hard to see why homes in this prestigious area rarely become available.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
896m² / 0.22 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.