Modern spacious townhome
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This is a genuine opportunity to buy a private, two-level townhome right in the middle of Brisbane's most sought after suburb. This is your chance to purchase the perfect house alternative without the associated price tag.
Located at the back of the block you will find the property in a quiet location. 4/24 Sadlier Street ticks all the boxes for today's would-be buyer looking to get into the Kedron market. Location, size, boutique building, ample local amenities and public transport at your front door are naming just a few of the benefits one would enjoy if they called this well presented town house their home.
Upon entering you are welcomed by a spacious open plan living room and kitchen that flows out onto a secure and private, north-facing deck and courtyard that is ideal for those Queensland summer barbeques. Large bedrooms are located on the top floor with master ensuited.
- Ducted air-conditioning upstairs
- Split system air-conditioning downstairs
- Pet friendly
- 6km to Brisbane CBD
- Direct access to tunnel network
- One car private garage & storage
- Huge private deck and yard, perfect for entertaining
- Separate laundry and additional toilet downstairs
- Blackout roller shutters on all bedroom windows
- Great as home residence or solid investment
- Close to schools, shops and local parks
Make no mistake, this is a genuine opportunity to secure an increasingly rare, inner city townhome that's low maintenance and offers the Kedron lifestyle people long for. Inspect this weekend.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
146m² / 0.04 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.