Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Quality Family Home In Elevated Position!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned in a fantastic pocket of Stafford Heights you will find this stunning fully renovated post war home, designed with practicality and family living in mind. This home is spread over two levels and features two generously proportioned living areas and five spacious bedrooms (two up and three down). The upper level can be readily morphed from a comfortable family space in to an entertaining venue while the lower level, with its separate family room, offers a retreat for the children. Both levels integrate perfectly with the surrounding outdoor entertaining decks, providing suburban views and breezes - a perfect location for hosting dinner under the stars or simply relaxing after a hard days work. All the hard work has been done and is ready for you and your family to enjoy!
In brief the home features
• Large 706m2 elevated block and level back yard
• Double garage with separate storage room at the rear
• Master bedroom with large en suite and walk in robe
• Home office
• Two renovated family bathrooms (1 upstairs and 1 downstairs)
• Huge kitchen with servery, Smeg appliances, zip tap and gas cooking
• Quality fixtures,fittings and stone benches throughout
• Kitchenette and separate laundry downstairs
• Polished timber floors upstairs and tiles down
• Loads of storage options
• Fully zoned and ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
• 2.7m ceilings upstairs and down
• 5 kw solar system
• Home security system
• Colour bond roof
• Two good sized verandas and large tiled patio area down
• Fully wired sound system and Cat 5 data cabling throughout
• Minutes away from airport and city via airport link and Clem Jones tunnel
The aspect of this home I like the most is the attention to detail that the owners have gone too, there is nothing left for you to do except unpack the truck, move in and enjoy living in this wonderful home. Within close proximity to essential amenities such as local cafes and shops, Westfield Chermside, and public transport. It is also located within the Somerset Hills State School catchment and Kedron's private schools - St Anthony's Primary School, Padua College, and Mt Alvernia College are all within walking distance. A true lifestyle home ready to be enjoyed and sure to impress for many years to come. Don't miss your chance to provide you and your family the perfect lifestyle, phone Trent Vinson for further information or to arrange an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
706m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.