Spacious Hilltop Home with Views
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
With stunning panoramic views throughout, this superbly elevated and expansive home boasts 4 generous bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and provides fabulous separation for families with 3 living areas across its 4 levels.
With a perfect north-east aspect and panoramic views taking in the northern suburbs, Port of Brisbane, this iconic 70's home is one of very few that offer panoramic views as exciting as this. Floor-to-ceiling windows capture every aspect and provide an ever-changing theatre of lights along Brisbane's vibrant skyline.
The home features:
- 4 generous bedrooms with built-in robes and air conditioning
- Renovated kitchen with walk-in pantry and stunning views
- Large living area with stunning views and connection to the expansive deck
- 2 dining areas
- Three spacious living areas throughout
- Including a huge rumpus ideal for kids retreat
- 713 of elevated land with lush tropical gardens and dramatic terraced entrance
Within a short walk to schools, parks, bus stops and cafes and a short drive to numerous shopping centres, private schools and hospitals, Stafford Heights is only 10.4 kilometres to the CBD.
With opportunity to add further value and put your own personality into this very inviting home, these unbeatable views are the perfect backdrop for your forever home.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
713m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.