Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Rare Opportunity - Luxurious Lifestyle on 607m²
- 4 Beds
- 4 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you're searching for something truly unique, a benchmark residence with unquestionable quality coupled with a secluded park side location and a Wilston address then look no further.
Walking into the entry of the home you are greeted with Black Japan polished flooring throughout with detailed architraves and skirtings. The entry hallway leads into a large open plan living space that includes a Hampton's inspired kitchen, views out onto the entertainment deck which features a fabulous Zesti pizza oven and built in bench seating. The deck overlooks the pool and yard which also comes with a classic pool pavilion for those tranquil days.
Opulent interiors of seamless living and entertaining areas both indoor and outdoor merge through corner stacker doors to enjoy the spacious backyard and beautifully landscaped gardens. The open and airy kitchen has 80mm Calcatta bench tops that flow into the spacious butler's pantry. The kitchen also highlights a feature Schweigen undermount custom designed range hood with black 2 Pac shaker cabinetry above a Smeg Victorian double oven cooker.
Downstairs offers two of the four bedrooms both en suited, one deluxe powder room, kitchen, living and dining room. One of the bedroom's is the master bedroom with a luxurious Master en suite bathroom with a Cheshire Claw foot free standing bath opening onto a private garden with a beautiful stone feature urn and views to the park that bring the outdoors in. The master bathroom also offers floor to ceiling black gloss subway tiles and stone benchtops.
The upper floor features two more bedrooms, one en suited, separate bathroom, casual dining room, media room, retreat, study and large stairwell foyer. A feature of the upper floor viewed from the pool and backyard is the Conservatory style retreat with several large double hung windows and fixed glass panels for those cold winter days. This beautiful home represents the essence of a luxurious lifestyle yet a relaxed atmosphere.
So many incredible features:
• For those that love entertaining there is a SMEG Victorian double oven cooker, custom built Schweigen undermount range hood, two dishwashers and a large tub style pantry sink with insinkerator
• Master retreat with thoughtfully designed walk in robe that leads to the en suite that showcases a designated styling area with precision lighting, stone tile underfloor heating, Victoria and Albert claw foot bath, double overhead rain shower fittings and extra handheld shower rail and sliding doors to bring the outdoors in
• Beautiful polished Black Japan floors throughout both levels
• Underfloor bathroom heating in all bathrooms
• White timber plantation shutters throughout
• High end ornate fixtures and fittings in all of the bathrooms
• Stone benchtops in laundry and butler's pantry
• Corner stacker doors
• Classic timber VJ'S and Weatherboards
• Detailed Internal Staircase with feature newel posts
• Media room with oversized custom built barn sliding door
• Poolside pavilion overlooking 12m pool and tropical gardens
• Built-in planter box and bench seating to rear deck
• Conservatory style retreat with large double hung windows which go from floor to ceiling
• Entertainment cabinet with bi fold doors and two DeLonghi temperature controlled beer and wine fridges
• Ducted Zoned Air-conditioning (smartphone control)
• Beautiful interior pendant lights throughout
• Back to base alarm system and Nest security camera
• Handmade Chippendale handrails to front balcony
• Featured in Queensland Homes Magazine
• Peaceful haven surrounded by nature so close to the city
• Architecturally designed by HAL Architects and renovated by award winning builder Klinge Constructions'
Wherever your interest lies in this property you can buy with confidence knowing that in this great location you can't go wrong. It is time for the current owners to move on, so make no mistake the owner is committed to a successful sale on Auction day!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
607m² / 0.15 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.