Entry Level Buying - Great First Home or Investment!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Looking for a solid investment or your first home? Then look no further, the owners are committed elsewhere and need this property sold!
Hidden amongst the trees on a 483m2 block this solid post war home has a few potential options for buyers to consider..
Option 1 Explore the possibility of removing the house and building a new contemporary house in a great street.
Option 2 Renovate the existing residence by raising and building in under and/or extending the rear entertaining area to enjoy the peaceful leafy aspect.
Option 3 Continue to rent out With this investment you are assured of good capital growth in this tightly held pocket
- 2 extra large bedrooms
- Sleep out/study (which could also be used as another bedroom
- Polished floors
- Neutral colour scheme
- Bathroom with terrazzo floors
- Large kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Walk to some of Brisbane's best Schools St Josephs Primary, Rainworth State School or Bardon State School
- Opposite Bowman Park and just down the street is Bardon Bowls Club
- 5 minutes to the shopping and cafes of Rosalie and Paddington
- Close to Mt Cootha for weekend cycling,runs and adventures
- Approx 4km to Brisbane's CBD
Make no mistake, this one needs to be at the top of your list. You will be lucky to find an opportunity anywhere in Bardon let alone Brisbane like this! Must Be Sold! The property is currently tenanted until July 2011. Inspect on Saturdays at 11am. Phone Trent 0411 149 284 for any further information
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.