UNDER CONTRACT! UNDER CONTRACT!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Awash in beautiful natural lighting, this fantastic modern townhouse presents an exceptional opportunity to downsize with a lowset, low maintenance town-home. Capitalise on resort style living in the relaxing suburb of Everton Park.
Flanked by spectacular outdoor areas rich in sunshine, private entry and a lock-up car garage, this property promises carefree living in a serene and secure gated complex.
Boasting three generous bedrooms, including the master with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite, and a third bedroom that could easily double as a private study, 9/62 Rogers Parade reveals an expansive open plan layout with a variety of living areas that will suit everyone.
Relax and unwind in the open-plan tiled living and dining areas that seamlessly flow out onto the home's two spectacular covered entertainment patios with manicured lawns and low-maintenance gardens. Or, whip up a storm as a master chef in the beautiful modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, and ample storage, as well as a large preparation island come breakfast bar.
However, it must not go overlooked the luxurious benefits of this properties complex as well as its stylish interior. Within the complex there is a sparkling and refreshing temperature controlled pool perfect for the Queensland summers as well as a fully equipped gym with underwater views of the pool, and BBQ entertainment facilities
Adding to this home's exceptionally convenient lifestyle, is the fantastic bonus of the "pet friendly" policy (subject to BC), as well as being so conveniently close to the local shops, great cafes, restaurants, public transport facilities and popular schools located only moments away.
Additional features you will love:
- Low-set villa/townhouse
- Built in 2007
- Private and secure gated community
- No stairs
- Open-plan living and dining
- Spacious master ensuite with separate bath and show & a large main bathroom
- Tiled living areas
- Two stunning covered outdoor entertainment patios
- Low maintenance gardens and manicured lawns
- Air-conditioning in living, main and third bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Security screens on all doors and windows
- Remote lock-up garage with storage and internal laundry
- Additional visitor car space
- Freshly painted exterior
- Resort style living
- Community pool, function room, BBQ facilities & gym on site
- Small pets allowed (subject to BC approval)
- A short walk to local cafes, shops, and restaurants
- Secure and whisper quite gated complex with pool & gym
- Large modern kitchen with preparation island/breakfast bar
- Close proximity to the Mitchelton train station
To find out further information about this unique property, or to secure a private inspection, don't hesitate to contact Drew Comerford on 0403 233 180.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.