Private Sanctuary In A Great Street
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This property is situated on a 611m2 block in one of Ferny Grove's most sought after leafy green streets. As you enter this home the ambiance of exposed brick and timber gives a warm cosy feel that so many properties lack. Spread across two levels this meticulously maintained home with immaculate presentation offers the buyer the chance to move straight in without having to lift a finger. The established gardens and large trees add extra privacy and attract native birds, which makes it the perfect place to unwind after a hard day's work.
In Brief The Home Features:
- 3 Good size bedrooms with built-ins
- Master bedroom with en-suite & walk in robe
- Quality kitchen with plenty of storage, bench space & dishwasher
- Formal lounge with wood burning fireplace
- Air Conditioning in master bedroom, lounge & family rooms
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Large laundry and loads of storage
- Security screens
- Remote operated double lock up garage with off street parking for 2 more cars
- Paved, undercover entertaining area
- Solar panels & 2 water tanks
- Shed with power
- Private fully fenced landscaped yard
All the living and dining areas are conveniently located on the ground level while upstairs there is an office/study area, 3 bedrooms, bathroom and en-suite. The formal living area is located near the entrance and comes with a fireplace perfect for those cold winter nights. Whilst the family living and dining areas are conveniently serviced by the kitchen and flow out to a rear paved entertaining area. Located within walking distance to transport, shopping centre, schools, restaurants and medical centres. It offers loads of features without the price tag and is a must to inspect. Smart buyers know the time to buy is now, you can make your dream a reality today!
Phone Trent 0411 149 284 for further information.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.