UNDER CONTRACT! UNDER CONTRACT!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Become the master of entertainment in Queensland, as you impress your guests with a beautiful gaze out to peaceful bush surrounds. Journey up the property's private driveway and find yourself feeling completely secluded with the peace and quite generated by the home's 6,571m2 block.
Designed with an architectural flair that ensures to take in the property's serene surrounds, 83 Outlook Terrace doesn't fall short on its delivery of expansive entertaining decks, private pool area with bar, large glass sliders, and walls of glass to capture loads of natural lighting and breezes.
Soak in the family friendly open plan living area and views of natural Australian wildlife from the home's large kitchen, which features a generous serving area. Plus a fan forced combustion stove/fireplace that effortlessly warms the entire house in minutes, perfect for those chilly winter nights.
As much as this home overwhelmingly succeeds in looking outwards, make sure to take a moment to take in the breathtaking amount of space and tranquility created by home's massive cathedral ceiling. Or, head upstairs to unwind and relax in the master bedroom with ensuite and balcony separated from the rest of the house, which also boasts three more spacious bedrooms.
With only a 25minute drive from the heart of Brisbane's CBD and a 5minute walk to Brisbane's most iconic forest area with ready access to mountain bike trails, picturesque picnic areas, camping grounds and tennis courts, it'll be incredibly hard not to fall in love with this home.
Features you will love:
- 6,571m2 block - conservation zoned
- Separated open plan living
- Secluded master bedroom with ensuite and private deck
- Massive cathedral ceiling
- Wall to wall windows and sliding doors
- Separate entertaining area with polished bar and undercover lounge
- In-ground 8m x 4m pool.
- Views to Brisbane Port
- Surrounded with Australian wildlife including wallabies, possums, kookaburras, owls and koalas
- Large outdoor fire pit area
- Covered parking for three cars plus one uncovered spot
- Large undercover storage area
- 4 min drive to Ferny Grove Train Station
- 4 min drive to Ferny Grove Primary & High Schools
- 4 min drive to local shops
- 5 min walk to Brisbane Forest with ready access to mountain bike trails, picturesque picnic areas, camping grounds and tennis courts
- 10000l of rain water storage with pump
- Fan forced combustion stove/fireplace
- Large kitchen serving bench
- Massive 9.5kW reverse cycle AC
- Multi zone alarm system
- Sunday Farmers Markets at Ferny Grove Train Station
To secure to fantastic family home or for further information contact Drew Comerford direct on (m) 0403 233 180.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Separate Dining
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.