UNDER CONTRACT! UNDER CONTRACT!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Perched on the slopes of the Enoggera Hills, this majestic reproduction Queenslander offers some fairy tale charm for the family. Rising to attention in beautiful Sky Blue, the open plan entertainer offers plenty of charm and character, and minimal maintenance to suit those craving the live more, work less' lifestyle.
Spoil yourself with:
• Low maintenance home on a low maintenance block
• Quiet street with walking distance to Gaythorne train station, shops, schools (Mt Maria College) and park,
just 7km from Brisbane's CBD
• Elegant, easy care polished floors and character Dado panelled walls
• Modern kitchen offers granite bench tops, two pack cabinetry, quality s/s appliances and a servery window
• Open plan living flows to a north-east facing deck for beautiful sunshine and a gentle breeze
• Spacious second living area downstairs, ideal as a children's retreat
• Private master's retreat with a lavish ensuite and walk in robe
• A versatile 4th bedroom serves as a study or nursery close to the master bedroom
• Grand corner spa in the family bathroom
• Air conditioning to the dining and master suite
• Substantial landscaped yard with enough room for a pool
• Remote double lock up garage with secure internal entry
Set in an elevated pocket of rising star Gaythorne, this benchmark home beckons to a wide range of buyers including discerning young families, and astute investors. There's a little bit of magic in this one. Step through the door and feel that something special for yourself.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.