UNDER CONTRACT! UNDER CONTRACT!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Positioned in one of Grange's most popular pockets is this charming, neat and tidy post-war home. Sitting on a low maintenance 405m2 block, your options here are only limited by your imagination! You have the option of renovating the original home, or removing and building. Surrounded by multi-million dollar homes, overcapitalising in this blue-chip suburb is not an option!
- Two spacious bedrooms, both with large built in wardrobes and fans
- Good sized living and dining
- Updated kitchen with upright gas stove and cooktop, and ample storage
- Neat and tidy bathroom, vanity and shower
- Internal laundry within the bathroom
- Garage with remote-control door, and ample concreted storage space
- Low maintenance fully fenced yard
First home buyers should take advantage of this opportunity to enter the highly sought-after Grange property market. Whilst investors can be rest assured that this property will rarely be vacant.
The location is second to none, with the Wilston State School just down the road, a quick trip into the CBD, and local shops, transport, parks and cafes all at your door step, inspecting the property is a must!
Rarely does an opportunity like this become available, do not delay and miss out on securing your new home in this prestigious suburb. The owner's instructions are final, and the property WILL BE SOLD!!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.