UNDER CONTRACT! UNDER CONTRACT!
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
This is your unique opportunity to secure a slice of Grange's architectural history. Originally designed in 1958 by Published Architect, Nevil Miller and built in 1959 by renowned builder D Wilson. This dwelling was decades ahead of its time hanging off the edge off this elevated, north-east facing block creating the illusion of the structure being cantilevered.
In the 1980s, the home was renovated and built-in underneath. The design was done by international Architect, David Lane, a founding partner of Thomson Adsett Architects. Moving forward to the present day, this home undergoes another prestigious renovation bringing the 1980's charm in line with the 21st century. Designed by the Architect Jacob Taylor and built by Luke Taylor, this home is transformed into a modern family home. Do not miss out on this once in a lifetime opportunity to secure a home, designed and built by the best in the business.
Upon entering the first level you will find the large open plan living and dining areas seamlessly connected with the kitchen featuring a butler's pantry. Tucked away down the hall you will find 2 oversized bedrooms complemented with a full bath just steps away.
Follow the staircase down to the second level where you will discover 2 more oversized rooms and, large second living/media room all with access to a covered outdoor entertaining area. The huge bathroom features a free standing bath and serves as a Juliet bathroom to one on the bedrooms. A large laundry, study nook and additional storage complete the level.
- 4 bed, 3 baths, Lounge, dining, media room, large laundry room, 2 veranda/decks
- All bedrooms oversized, 3 with built-ins
- Master bedroom has ensuite
- 1 Bedroom has Juliet bathroom
- Open plan living, dining, outdoor entertaining
- 4m custom timber bi-fold doors, with custom designed decals
- Custom joinery to kitchen and bathrooms
- Water connection point for fridge
- Large walk-in pantry
- Premium Caesar stone tops to kitchen counters and all vanities
- Premium designer Italian tiles to bathrooms, full height on all walls
- Free standing bath, and premium bathroom fixtures throughout
- Artist designed kitchen splashback (http://www.mutina.it/en/tex/)
- Smeg 900mm freestanding gas cooktop with touch panel rangehood
- Melie dishwasher
- 7.5kw air con to main living
- 2.5kw air con to Master bedroom
- Digital touchscreen remote operable skylight to master bedroom, with integrated remote blackout blind
- New skylights to main entry and kitchen.
- All new wiring and plumbing throughout
- Fully re-wired switchboard
- New colourbond metal roof, and new insulation throughout
- Designer lighting pendants
- Concealed built in wall cabling for TV points in the master, living, and media rooms
- New Breezway louver windows throughout with crimsafe security mesh and screens
- Closed circet NESS security system with dual touchpads and external security lights.
- Custom made solid timber front door with Samsung digital handle and deadbolt
- Fully re-painted inside and out
- Custom frameless glass balustrade to internal staircase
- Fully landscaped yard, with very low maintenance mature plants, and new Sir Walter turf
- 15000L rainwater tank with pressure pump
This property is in true walking distance to parks, bike paths and prestigious schools and yet is only minutes from Wilston's caf and restaurant precinct and the CBD.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 carport space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.