Fantastic Opportunity - Solid Construction, 635m², Zoned B R3
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Positioned on a level 635m2 parcel of land this home provides some exciting opportunities. Offering scope to transform this home into a substantial family residence or if that's not your thing explore the possibilities of developing the block. (subject to B.C.C approval)
Set in the increasingly popular suburb of Kedron this 1920's Spanish Mission style home boasts that true homely feel that so many properties lack.The potential of this property is only limited by your imagination and is screaming out for a new owner with the enthusiasm for all the features and character that a home of this era can provide. Already beautifully presented the home has scope to make improvements and add extra value.
The property I imagine will appeal to an array of buyers and opens itself to multiple options.
Option 1: Further renovate the existing residence
Option 2: Explore the possibilities of developing the block (subject to B.C.C approval)
Option 3: Move in or find tenants for the existing residence and land bank for future capital growth.
The homes features include
- Self contained flat which could be rented out separately for extra income
- Original kitchen and bathroom in good condition
- Hardwood timber floors throughout
- Fantastic features - Ornate ceilings, lead light doors and windows, picture rails,original lights
- Large storage are downstairs
- Fully fenced level 635m2 block (approx 15m frontage X 41m depth)
- Landscaped gardens
- Close to schools,shops, Northern Busway and Airport link
Wherever your interest lies in this property you can buy with confidence knowing that in this great location you can't go wrong. This is a chance to create a lifestyle and a future make no mistake, the owners are committed to selling this home and are considering all offers!!
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1 garage space