Fantastic Opportunity - Solid Construction In Convenient Location!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
If you have been looking for a large, solid built home, then this is the one! Positioned on an elevated 617m2 block, this cavity brick home is a rare gem. From the moment you step inside this stylish property, you are greeted with surprise after surprise.
Tastefully renovated to maintain the character of its period, this home boasts that true homely feel that so many properties lack. Polished timber floors in the living areas, 9 feet ceilings, decorative cornices, fresh paint, charming lead light windows, ceiling fans throughout and low maintenance landscaping leave you with nothing left to do.
- 3 spacious bedrooms with great natural light
- Renovated bathroom
- L-shaped formal lounge and dining with fixed gas heater
- Sunroom/ 2nd living area offering sweeping views towards the mountains and city glimpses
- Timber kitchen boasting 5 burner gas stove/oven with plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Dedicated study
- Spacious laundry with second toilet
- Front deck and covered patio off kitchen
- Single lock-up garage and a long driveway providing plenty of options for off street parking
- Ground level also offers a spacious workshop area for the handyman/hobby enthusiast or secure storage
- Purpose built greenhouse ready to be enjoyed or converted into a studio for a creative family member
- Brick home warm in winter, cool in summer
- Walking distance to Kalinga park and bikeways, Shaw Rd shops and Retro coffee shop
Wavell Heights is a premier suburb of Brisbane with a long term growth trend which is important when selecting a property. Already benefiting from upgraded and continuing improvements to transport and infrastructure, this property is ideally positioned to Schools, parks, Westfield Chermside and only 9km to Brisbane CBD. Phone Trent Vinson for further information or to inspect.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.