Endless Options Cavity Brick Home In Elevated Position
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Positioned on an elevated 541m2 block in one of Wavell's finest streets you will find this unassuming cavity brick home. At first glance this home may go unnoticed but from the moment you step inside this stylish property you are greeted with surprise after surprise and also boasts that true homely feel that so many properties lack.. The home itself although original in most parts is in fantastic condition and would suit either a full scale renovation or capitalise on this exceptional location and build your dream home.
This property I imagine will appeal to an array of buyers and opens itself to multiple options.
Option 1: Further renovate the existing residence
Option 2: Remove the home and build a brand new residence like many of the other homes in the street.
Option 3: Move in or find tenants for the existing residence and land bank for future capital growth.
The homes features include
- Master bedroom with new en-suite and large built in wardrobe
- Original kitchen and bathroom in good condition
- Polished hardwood timber floors throughout
- Fantastic features including brick fireplace
- Teenagers retreat/office area downstairs with separate entrance
- Double lock up garage with plenty of storage and work area
- Air conditioned throughout
- DA for double carport at the front
Wherever your interest lies in this property you can buy with confidence knowing that in this great location you can't go wrong. Situated opposite Rilatt Park and only minutes to Schools, Westfield Chermside and 8km to the CBD this property must be sold now or at auction. Make no mistake, the owners are committed to selling this home!!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.