If you are seeking a local expert with a genuine passion for Wilston and the surrounding area, look no further. Alistair Macmillan is the Principal of Ray White Wilston and has just entered his 20th year in real estate, having also lived and worked in Wilston for over two decades. Growing up in a small country town, Alistair brings rural values of honesty, genuineness, and transparency to every personal and business transaction he has.
Alistair is a proud supporter and promoter of the community and, in particular, Wilston Village. He feels it is important to reinvest in the community for the sake of his family and other residents so the suburb can continue to thrive. Alistair is a Gold Sponsor of St Columba’s Primary School, and also supports other local charities.
Alistair distinguishes himself from his peers and competitors by a combination of local knowledge, authenticity, and the willingness to go above and beyond for his clients. He enthusiastically embraces change and innovation in the industry and has been recognised with multiple industry awards.
When Alistair is not in the office or out in the community, you can find him spending time with his wife, Mary, and their three daughters or planning his annual surfing expedition to Indonesia.
- 2021/2022 - Premier Performer
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2020/2021 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Wilston
- 2020 - Excellence in Auction - North of the River
- 2019/2020 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Wilston
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2019 - $6 million in settled commission in their career
- 2018/2019 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Wilston
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2018 - $5 million in settled commission in their career And 8 earlier awards